2016 Cub Scout Early Registration Fee is $95.00*. It includes Day Camp t-shirt, patch, cap, all program supplies and materials. Full Fee registrations are $105.00. A limited number of camperships are available.
- Adult staff and chaperones volunteering every day: Free.
- Adult staff and chaperones not volunteering every day: $9 for t-shirt.
- Youth staff: $9 for t-shirt.
- Tot lot participants: $10
- Early registration ends on Monday, 3 weeks before each camp starts.
- Full Fee registration ends on Monday, 1 week before each camp starts. After that, you must call the day Camp Director.
- All Cub Scouts registered for day camp get a t-shirt for free.
- Adult staff and chaperones who ARE volunteering every day of their day camp get a t-shirt for free.
- Adult staff and chaperones who are NOT volunteering the whole week – registration fee is $9, for their t-shirt. . The first t-shirt is ordered automatically and they won’t need to buy a t-shirt separately unless they want an extra one.
- Youth staff registration fee is $9, for their t-shirt. The first t-shirt is ordered automatically and they won’t need to buy a t-shirt separately unless they want an extra one.
- Extra t-shirts can be ordered under the Products tab in the registration system. Extra t shirts are available for Cub Scouts (tan), for adults (turquoise), and for youth staff like Boy Scouts (red).
- Tot lot participants do not receive a t-shirt, but extra t shirts can be ordered for them. Just pick the right size from the Cub Scout list under theProducts tab.
- All Cub Scouts registered for day camp get a Day Camp Hat for free.
- Extra Day Camp Hats can be ordered under the Products tab in the registration system (for anyone).Youth Protection Training Required.
If you are volunteering at Day Camp, you are required by Texas law to attend a special in-person YPT class BEFORE you are allowed to participate.
BB and Archery Training for Day Camp Volunteers: April 30 and May 28.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register Cub Scouts, adults, and youth staff online for day camp.
- Register as a Pack. The Pack’s Day Camp Rep can select youth and adults from their pre-loaded roster and add them to their day camp registration. The Pack Rep will not have to enter all the data for each person. Just fill in the blanks, like t-shirt sizes, emergency contact info, etc. The only people a Pack Rep will have to enter all registration information for will be those who were not registered at the end of March 2015. To register as a Pack using the Pack’s preloaded roster, the Pack’s Day Camp Rep must access the account using their Pack’s username and password. On the log-in page under “Already a Member?” just enter the Pack’s Username and Password. Pack Day Camp Reps can contact their day camp director or program district executive for their unit access codes.
- Register Individually. Set up your own family’s registration account and enter all of the data for each person you are registering. (Folks making individual registrations do not have access to the preloaded unit membership lists.). Individual accounts generate their own username and password. On the log-in page under “Create a New Account” go to “Account Type” and select “Individual/Family.”
- WHAT YOU NEED: the info you’ll need to register.
- T-shirt Sizes
- family emails
- How to register TOT LOT:
- just enter any grade and rank – it isn’t used for anything.
- How to register Youth Staff:
- enter them as “Camper” (youth) on the Roster tab.
- you’ll have to enter a rank, but just pick one – it’s irrelevant.
- On the Event Registration tab click on “New Camper Registration.“
- Select “Youth Staff under 18” from the drop-down list under “2. Choose Participant Type.“
REGISTRATION OPENS THIS SPRING
Registration currently accepts credit cards, debit cards, and online checks. If you are bringing in a church check, save the registration in your “Cart,” print out the Cart, and bring a copy in with the check.
Click here for the BSA Medical form needed for Day Camp.