Boy Scout Chess Tournament..
Troop 545 invites you to a
Boy Scout Chess Tournament
for Troops in the Crosstimbers District
National Chess Day: October 10, 2015
Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
2100 N. Davis Dr., Arlington, Texas 76012
- Check In from 8:00am – 9:00am in Parish Hall.
- Player orientation and first round immediately after check-in.
- All Scouts will play all 5 rounds.
- Players should wear their field uniform (the tan one).
- Trophies for the top 5 individuals and plaque for top troop.
- Can help meet requirements 6a or 6b for Chess Merit Badge.
- Send questions to email@example.com or Chris at 817-507-7522
- Expect to finish by mid- to late-afternoon (depends on entries).
- Open to Boy Scouts in the Crosstimbers district.
- Players should know the rules of chess play.
- Any skill level is welcome.
- Not a rated chess event.
- $10 entry fee if received by October 1; otherwise $20.
- Scouts should bring a lunch or money to purchase lunch.
- Troop 545 will be selling pizza by the slice and other concessions.
- Notation sheets available if working on the Chess Merit Badge.
Please register before October 1, 2015 toReceive $10 entry fee and a slice of pizza at event.
This tournament is open to all skill levels. For more information on the rules and determination of prizes, Read the details
View on Blog Posted 09/03/2015.
Change is in the air! (or at least the web)
What might be coming on the horizon for the Crosstimbers District?
Stay tuned for more information......
little hint.. working on new website and adding more social media...
View on Blog Posted 09/02/2015.
View All Blog Posts